Monday, July 15, 2013

Easy Infinity Scarf Tutorial

My awesome sister has been visiting me this past month and we've been having a lot of fun spending quality time together.  Whenever we hang out, we have so much fun because we are alike in so many ways.  We have the same silly quirks, enjoy grocery shopping and free samples, love watching cheesy dance chick flicks, and are always having random dance parties around the house.

IMG_1803

Last week, she put her high school video project editing skills to good use and filmed and edited my very first video tutorial - it's my take on how to make an easy infinity scarf.

IMG_1743

We had a fun time making this and I hope you find it useful and easy to follow.  Feel free to use/share/pin it!

2 comments:

  1. I love this video! It was like getting to see you in person. You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete