Thursday, May 26, 2011

Only in China...

...have people perfected the art of the Asian squat and use it anywhere and everywhere.  

IMG_2208
You have to give them some credit.  I tried Asian squatting and could only last a few minutes before my legs started to fall asleep.  These guys probably sat like that for a good half hour or more.

...can you catch a ride in this Mr. Bean car:

IMG_2589

...can you enjoy the convenience of allowing your kids to wear split pants:

IMG_2716

...can you find this kind of Engrish:

IMG_2575
Excuse me, can you tell me where the oilet is?

IMG_2678
It's important to protect those precious railings!

IMG_2790
Which strees is the restaurant on??

IMG_2549
The spelling is almost right....but the spacing makes it look so funny

IMG_2798
Only tow persons allowed on the lift up to the great wall.

IMG_2796
I love going to the tfmpif and musfum! 

IMG_2792
It's exciting to know what the ttiptop air temp for today is!

IMG_2826
This sign was up on the great wall at Mutianyu.  I didn't realize they allowed safe driving up there.  And what exactly is civilized sightseeing?

IMG_3084
???

IMG_3146
My favorite: Better watch out, there's a strong wino force today!

2 comments:

  1. hilarious. i never get tired of chingrish. and extinguishr is actually missing an 'e' ;). love you jlin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, apparently I spell as well as the mainland Chinese....serves me right for posting before I had my spellchecker (Andy) go over my post....haha

    ReplyDelete