Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sneak Peek

Tomorrow morning I'll be on my way for a long-awaited trip to the states!  It's been about a year and a half since I've been on US soil and I can't wait! I'm gonna be spending 7 weeks touring the country.  Gonna start in Jersey, then Dallas and Houston, and finally Chicago!  Can't wait to eat some good pizza, bagels, bbq, Mexican, and salami.  I know it sounds weird, but those are things that are hard to find or ridiculously expensive here.

Of course, I've got a whole bunch of last minute errands and packing to do, but I am proud to say that I managed to finish a new dress for my trip!  The main reason we're going back is for a wedding, so I decided to make my dress for the event.  I didn't have time to take a picture of myself in the dress, but I'm sure I'll get lots of opportunities later.

So, here's a little peek:

IMG_9516

Alrighty, I'm signing out for awhile now.  Gotta finish my packing!  I'll try to update while I'm in the states, but no guarantees as I'm probably leaving my laptop behind.  See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment