Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Checking In

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I've just been relocating from one end of the world to the other end.  We had an awesome time in New Zealand and Sydney, then jetted back to Singapore for a couple of days before heading back to Houston.  We successfully made our move back to Houston and are living in a temporary apartment in the city.  At the end of the month, we'll be moving into a more permanent apartment and all my stuff will be delivered!  I haven't been able to sew in about two months and can't wait to get my sewing area set up again!

Amidst the apartment hunting, I took a trip out to San Francisco for the wedding of a college roommate.  I also got to visit some aunts and uncles that I haven't seen in over 6 years.  Believe it or not, the last time I saw them was at my own wedding!  Crazy how time flies.

So, between the packing, moving, and travelling, I haven't had time to blog and even less time (and motivation) to edit my thousands of pictures from the above-mentioned events.  But, the past few days, I've made it a priority to spend time weeding through my pics.  I'm getting there!  Here's a sneak peek at one of my favorites. It's a panoramic view of the field behind the hotel we stayed at.  The snow-capped mountain on the left is Franz Josef glacier, which we actually got to hike.

Franz Josef Panorama

This picture just about sums up New Zealand - GORGEOUS! The scenery was phenomenal throughout the entire country.  So, stay tuned, I'll get my posts up soon - I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment