Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Card and a Big Annoucement!

This year, we're back in the states so I actually got to send out real Christmas cards as opposed to the email ones I've been sending the past couple of years.  Unfortunately, I didn't order enough, so I wasn't able to send one to everyone I wanted to.  But then again, where do you draw the line of who should get a card?  Maybe I should stick with email cards after all...:-)

Anyway, this is our card!  You can click on the image below to view the front of the card in a larger format.

Wish You Merry Christmas Card
Turn your favorite family photos into Christmas cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to provide you with a link to read the back of the card.  However, there's a very important announcement on the back I don't want you to miss!  I didn't have the foresight to bring my computer with me on our trip up to visit family in the Dallas area, so I don't have access to my photos.  I've reverse downloaded some pictures to recreate the back of our card so you won't miss out on our big announcement.  It may not look the best, but you guys will get the point.


Yup, that's right! We're so happy to announce that we are adopting domestically and hopefully will be able to add a little one to our family in the upcoming year!

So, as we enjoy spending our first Christmas in a couple of years with family, we hope that you have a wonderful time with your family as well.  Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments: