Monday, December 17, 2012

More Finished Blankets!

I'm thinking I may need to put my shop on etsy or some type of website to make selling and ordering easier.  When people find out about my shop, they want to know how to browse and place orders.  I end up directing them to facebook, then to my blog, then to the links on the top right.  Often times, customers get lost in all of that.  I would use etsy, but since my blankets are all unique and custom embroidered, I don't have pictures to post until they are ordered and made.  I usually only buy one of each fabric set for the blankets, perhaps I need to buy multiple sets now.... I guess I could post the fabrics and then a picture of a similar blanket so people can get an idea of what a finished blanket will look like.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can avoid etsy and set up my own shop? Please leave me a comment if you do!

Anyway, here are some more blankets I've finished recently:

IMG_6423

IMG_6451

IMG_6742

IMG_6764

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment