Friday, February 8, 2013

Cute Babies and Cute Fabric

I've been super busy sewing the past couple of weeks.  Good for business, not so good for getting my blog posts up.

A couple of months ago, I made a blanket for a special baby and sent it off before remembering to take some photos of it.  Recently, her aunt shared a couple photos of the cutie pie enjoying her blanket - infinitely better than pictures of a blanket draped over my trusty IKEA chair!


Doesn't she look happy in her blanket?

I got a new shipment of fabrics in last week, so I've added them to my shop/albums.  So, feel free to click on the links and view my blanket fabrics and bibs and booties fabrics.  Here's a look at the new fabrics:

Bugs in Jars   Backyard Party

Blue Trees  Maroon Leaves

I also ordered more fabric for these two blankets:

Vikings   Dark Blue Dinos

If you're interested in any of these, let me know. Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment