Monday, December 21, 2009

This Just In


That's right, I have official business cards now! And, the best part is that they were free (except for shipping).  After receiving these cards, I noticed that the font size was really tiny so I called them up and asked for a reprint with a larger font - they agreed and charged me nothing!  So, I should receive them sometime this week.  I'm going to use these as a tag on all my items as well and will put the washing instructions on the back side.  Much more professional than the pieces of paper I'm using now!

On the sewing front, I've been busy working on a few projects...I just finished up a special mystery project that can't be revealed until later this week (hint hint).  And, I've got a few baby blankets I need to get moving on since we'll be on vacation for the next couple of weeks.  Can't wait to spend time relaxing with family! We'll be up in the Plano area for Christmas and then fly out to Long Beach, CA to spend New Years.  With all that going on, I won't be getting much sewing done, so I'm getting a head start now.  I'll post some pics when I get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment