Friday, January 18, 2013

Updated Fabrics and Blankets

Happy Friday everyone!

I've taken some new pics of my fabrics recently and updated my blanket fabrics album.  You can check it out here.  I've included pics to show the embroidery option(s) along with the fabrics.  I usually only buy one or two of a particular print so I'm constantly updating my fabrics and buying more.  Check back periodically to see if there are some new fabrics available.  And, just to add a friendly reminder, you can choose from the fabrics in this album for bibs and booties.

I'm also working towards getting my fabrics up on Etsy to make ordering easier.  It seems that whenever I mention that I sell handmade baby blankets, people automatically ask me if I'm on Etsy.  So, to make my life (and your lives) easier, I'm going to reopen my shop.  Now I just need to get around to actually doing it...

And to give you some inspiration (and tempt you to order) here are a few blankets I've made (semi) recently:

IMG_6516

IMG_6466

IMG_6393

IMG_6502

IMG_6508

IMG_7894

IMG_7897

IMG_7899

No comments:

Post a Comment