Saturday, October 17, 2009

A few of my favorite things

I thought I'd dedicate this post to some of my past projects. I set up a link to the right where you can click to see My Design Album that has pictures of all of my projects.



This was a blanket I made for some friends whose last name is Bird. Hence, the appliqued birds:





This one I did for Baby Stella. Black and white toile print with a satin ruffle and bow:








Baby Stella, being my first "niece" got spoiled with a quilt in addition to her blanket:





I found this cute airplane fabric by Michael Miller and did a little extra embroidery on the flap:





A Loopy blanket:





A couple of my patchwork designs:







A close up of some of my embroidery work:

1 comment:

  1. thank goodness we didn't get a "luh" applique on our blanket! :) hehehe

    ReplyDelete