Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas....

Well sorta.  As much as it can here in the tropics I suppose.

Andy helped me put up the mini Christmas trees last week.  We listened to my wonderful collection of Christmas CDs while wearing shorts and blasting the a/c.

A friend of mine just returned from the states and brought me some cute Christmas napkins!

Picked up a hook and hung my Christmas wreath on the door.

Stopped at the Yule Market to listen to some caroling, browse the stalls, and eat some lunch.

And....dragged Andy around town looking for a photo op for our Christmas e-card...
It sure was hot wearing those hats! 

But, my favorite part was going to church this weekend and listening to their special Christmas concert.  Even though it was completely packed in the church and we were stuck standing for the entire service....it was nice to listen to the music and be reminded of why I celebrate this holiday.  It's not just about being merry, putting up the Christmas decorations, getting together with family, and giving presents.  It's about God giving us the gift of his son, Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment