Friday, April 13, 2012

My Favorite Things: Chicago Edition

Alrighty, now for some of my favorites from the last leg of my trip - Chicago.  Amazingly, while I was there, it was 70 degrees and sunny in the middle of March (yes, that just shows you how behind my blogging is).  For me, it was perfect jeans and a long sleeved shirt weather, but for those cold-blooded Chicago-eans, it was tank top and shorts weather.  Guess I've acclimated to the hot weather in Singapore.  

While in Chicago, I got to hang out with a couple of my childhood best friends.  One of my friends has 4 wonderful kids, the youngest is only 6 months old (and the only boy).  It was my first time meeting this little cutie pie porker:

IMG_0277e
This cute face just melts my heart!

IMG_0313
While Dad is at work we....go to the park and take pictures!

IMG_0337e
Mom and her cutie

IMG_0352
Newly promoted big sister

IMG_0403e
Rocking the fauxhawk!

IMG_0428
It's planting time!

IMG_0430

IMG_0479e
Big girls photo shoot time

IMG_0482e
Sister love

IMG_0544e

IMG_0548e
She was pretending her plastic toy knife was a popsicle and refused to put it down for the pictures

IMG_0559e
This girl is getting so big!

IMG_0571e
Me and my girl

IMG_0583e

IMG_0602e
Here goes our portrait attempts

IMG_0615e
Almost got everyone looking at me and smiling....I'll take that

IMG_0636e
Fun on the grass

IMG_0645e
Of course, there was some crying.  I mean what kid really enjoys being 
forced to sit properly and smile for the camera over and over again.

IMG_0692e
And of course, when one cries...eventually everyone starts crying

IMG_0683e
But, with a few hugs and some tickling,

IMG_0681e
Everyone is happy again :-)

::edit:: I forgot to include a link to the rest of my Chicago pics so here it is!


2 comments:

  1. love it! and love that the new house has so much room to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Just posted the link to my album so you can see the rest of the pics :-)

    ReplyDelete