Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Queue

Somehow, I've amassed a small queue of projects...I was putting off the blanket in my last post because I was dreading the applique, but now that I've gotten over that bump, I've got a few blanket orders and even an order for a dress.  I've got my work cut out for me this week!

I went shopping with my friend Eddie, who is commissioning a blanket for a friend.  I introduced Eddie to the fabulous world of fabrics at High Fashion Fabrics in downtown Houston.  It was fabric heaven!  After alot of searching and brainstorming, we came up with a fantastic design idea.  This time, I'm not leaking out any clues about the design, but I think if all goes well, it might be the coolest blanket yet!  Here's a peek at the fabrics:



Also, a friend of mine is asking me to make a pillowcase dress and matching shoes for her niece.  Here are the beautiful fabrics for that dress:


No comments:

Post a Comment