Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

Today I'll start my Thanksgiving preparations....this is the first year we're hosting at our house, so the whole family is coming tonight.  I'm very excited.  My mother-in-law and I are doing a tag team effort so that both of us can enjoy a manageable amount of cooking.  Looks like the weather will be nice and cool (maybe I can even bust out a sweater!).

This year, I'm thankful for alot of things. My family, my friends, and my husband especially.  I'm thankful that I am able to stay home and start up my own business.  Despite it's small size and income potential, it really gives me a sense of accomplishment.  There's nothing quite like the feeling of enjoying something you've created.  So thanks everyone for helping me grow this business!

Speaking of growing, a friend of mine asked me to do a pillowcase dress and matching booties for her niece. After some research online and alot of measuring, this is what I came up with:







I might just have to start designing some baby apparel now!

Well, that's all for now, time to get started on my  Thanksgiving preparations.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment