Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sewing and Shoveling

Back from a mini Easter vacation.  We had a fun relaxing time with Andy's parents and Beau the bulldog.
Here's what's been coming out of the shop lately:






Ever since this fabric line called Blush by Basicgrey from Moda came out, I've been dying to make something out of it.  I was so excited when one of my customers picked this fabric - it's my favorite out of the whole line.  What can I say, my customers have good taste!

On the home front, I broke ground today on the newest patch of garden in my backyard.  There's an8-9 ft gap between two citrus trees (really little shrub/sticks) that I planted and I wanted to join them together into one patch.  I'm hoping to get some flowery things planted..like roses and hibiscus.  We'll see how long this will take me.  Right now, at the pace I'm going, I think I'll be done in a month....unless I cave and ask Andy to do it for me (or he may find my digging so pathetic that he'll volunteer to do it for me)....

No comments:

Post a Comment