Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears!

The past few days have just been beautiful out....so I haven't gotten much done in the sewing world.  Gotta take advantage of the nice weather before it gets too hot and the sun gets too strong, and I turn into a hermit.  Went to the zoo with some friends and saw lions and tigers and bears!




Excuse the terrible hat hair....I guess when a 3 year old finds your crazy hat hair hilarious, you wear it around proudly just to bring out that infectious smile.  I just love these kids!  Adorable kids like these are the reason I make what I make.


Andy's been away for the past few days, I'm looking forward to his return and to spending the weekend with family.  I bet all the wildflowers will be out on the drive up to Plano...so lovely.  Well I guess since this is mainly a sewing blog, I should post something related.  Sent this out a little while ago:

No comments:

Post a Comment