Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Busy Busy

My bro's in town this week so I'm busy playing tour guide/food guide/chauffeur.  Took him to my favorite restaurant - Jasper's last night and today we're heading down to Chinatown for some good eats.  It's getting to be a little crazy here...with us having visitors while trying to keep the house in pristine condition to show.

I took advantage of tax free weekend here and did some shopping in preparation for our big move.  Singapore is practically on the equator and the sun is super strong there.  Since my lupus can be activated by the sun, I've been on the search for some sun protective clothing.  I found a pair of cool pants at REI and a few shirts, but honestly most of the stuff is well...rather frumpy.  Appropriate for mountain hiking, or fishing...but not going out.  I think maybe I should take some classes on clothing/dressmaking and design my own sun protective clothing line...now there's an idea.

Here's a pic one of my friends sent of her little boy in his jslik duds - so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment