Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sistah Sistah

Well, my sister left yesterday and now my house is eerily quiet again.  No one to read with me on the couch....no one to go shopping with....no one to work in my sweatshop with....

While she was here, she did learn to sew and did quite a fine job I must admit.  I brought her to Joann's and she picked out some fabric to make herself a skirt.  You can check out this cool tutorial if you are interested in making your own. Here she is showing off her fancy skirt:


For some reason I was having trouble getting my camera to focus...apologies for the slightly blurry pic.  So, my month of fun is over, it's back to me and Sidney, my good old sewing machine.   But, one more picture before I go of my awesome, sweet, and caring sister:



(if you're super observant, you'll notice that I am actually wearing a skirt I made with the same pattern...)

No comments:

Post a Comment