Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A jslik Bundle of Joy

I'm happy to report that I had a great time on Friday night's girls night out AND my pants stayed together :-) Whew!  I've been wearing my re-vamped jeans a bit lately and have been loving them.  (Although I learned the hard way that they are not appropriate for going out to dinner if I'm planning on chowing down....let's just say I was glad I had a long shirt on b/c I had to loosen a button)

Yesterday a friend and customer of mine posted a couple of pictures on my jslik designs facebook fan page and they just made my day.  Thought I'd share with you if you haven't seen them.  This baby recently graced the world with his presence and is now enjoying his blankie!




Precious beyond words! It's funny because I had planned to post his blanket in this post and I just so happened to get these pics.  Perfect timing!  Unfortunately, I'm in Victoria this week and forgot to bring some actual pictures of the blanket so I can't show you the rest of it.

1 comment:

  1. awww :)
    he's so happy in there..hehe. thanks again for another awesome blanket!

    ReplyDelete