Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Love Grandmas

Yesterday, I started the first out of four treatments to get my teeth back into gear and was pleasantly surprised with a big blanket order in the process.  The dentist's office manager is going to be a first time grandma and she is just so excited.  When she found out that I made custom baby items, she immediately had to pull up my site and put an order through....or a couple of orders...  I'm really excited about the items I'm going to make for her -  her little grandson is going to have his own stash of jslik blankets, bibs, and other goodies!  Just might make going to the dentist's more bearable.

So much for my efforts to restrain from buying more fabric - now that I've got all these orders, I've got a reason to go shopping!  Picked these up from my local shop:


So, I must say, hooray for grandmas - not just because they are awesome in general, but because they are great clients :-)  Grandmas were made to spoil their grandkids and what better way than with an awesome custom jslik blanket?  Looks like I'm going to be busy the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment