Monday, July 19, 2010

Slow Monday

Today I think I'm running as slow as my internet....which is painfully slow...It only took me 5 tries to load these pics...

Last week, I only managed to squeeze one post in since we spent most the week in Victoria and then picked up a visitor on the way up.  My sister flew into town and will be hanging out here for the next month and we'll be doing lots of fun stuff here in Houston.  We've already gone blueberry picking....and I'm gearing up to give her some sewing lessons :-)

In my last post, I got to show off my blanket in action.  I meant to post some actual pictures of the blanket, but forgot to bring them with me to Victoria (oh the inconvenience of having a desktop).  So, here they are:




Another customer saw the fabrics, loved them, and ordered a bib and burp cloth set:




No comments:

Post a Comment