Thursday, September 9, 2010

Singapore Part 3: The New Digs

::edit:: Unfortunately I finished the entire post and then realized I deleted half of it....I hate when that happens.  

Now that you've read and seen our vacation details, it's time for a peek at our new digs!  We found an apartment on the West Coast of Singapore, mainly so that Andy won't have a super long commute.  It's a brand new complex right across the street from a soccer stadium.  I think there's a club team that plays there. It has awesome facilities, a couple of pools, a gym, an aqua gym, and a lazy river.  I know, up until I saw some pics, I didn't even know there could be such thing as an aqua gym.  It's basically a bunch of underwater treadmills.  I wonder what it feels like to run underwater...

So here's the street view of the apartment :


The dining/living room, which extends to the right past the curtain:


The view of the balcony from the living room:


The kitchen:



A spare bedroom - you can stay here if you come visit:


The view from the balcony:


And where I'll be spending most of my time - poolside:


So, now you've seen the place, doesn't it make you want to visit??  I hope so...it's going to be hard to leave all my friends and family.  I would definitely love to have some visitors!  We'll take you around to experience the sights and taste the food!

1 comment:

  1. Jennie! This place looks amazing and it makes me so excited for you guys! I can't wait to read all about your escapades. That pool is TO DIE FOR!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete