Thursday, September 23, 2010

All Packed Up

The past couple of days, I've had 3 people packing up all of my stuff.  Today, I've got a crew of 8 to finish wrapping my big items and load the truck.  Last night was our last night in the house!  I can't believe it.  

Yesterday I went through a little tour of my house, looking at all the boxes I have...and I saw about 7 different variations of my name spelled out....Mind you, my last name is Sokolik.

Sokoyka
Sokokea
Sokoyea
Sokoyik
Soyoyik
Sololik
Skokoea

..and my favorite:

That's right, KOKOKE!

Ahh how I miss my simple Chinese last name.

Here are a few more interesting labels:


For the longest time we couldn't figure out what Spicks were....

VT room? or TV room?


Xmas Lights...





and...that would be Xbox in hieroglyphics. 

Alrighty, they're about to pry this computer from my fingers to pack it up.  Signing off for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment