Friday, March 26, 2010

Chores vs Sewing

Well another week has gone by and I managed to get a little bit of sewing done.  The problem with being away for a week is that when you come back, all your usual responsibilities and chores are still waiting there for you...accumulating.  Now that the weather is warming up, gardening season is beginning....unfortunately I've neglected my garden beds all winter and while my plants were killed by the freeze, the weeds did just fine and are growing like there's no tomorrow.  So I'm off to weed out my garden to avoid one of those nasty HOA letters.  But before I go, here's a few projects I finished recently:

Some tag toys as gifts:



Some 6-12 month booties for my favorite girl Stella and her best friend Caleb with a grippy dot bottom.  They're flannel lined and have a layer of polyester batting in the sole to make them more cushy:




That's all for now....til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment