Monday, June 21, 2010

Berries and Dots

This weekend I made good on my wifely duties and sat through a Saturday workshop on stocks, options, and other riveting investing topics.  It wasn't too bad, I only dozed off for a half hour at the end :-) As a pre-reward, Andy took my out blueberry picking on Friday night.  We drove 22 miles to this blueberry farm that is really only about 5 miles as-the-crow-flies from our house.  Too bad we didn't have an amphibious ATV...then maybe we could've crossed the undeveloped land and creek separating us from the farm...

Anyway, we picked 7 pounds of blueberries....I think we've maybe got 4 left as of this morning.  They are so delicious!


Moving on to other round things, here's a polka dotted blanket a friend of mine ordered.



Since this blanket was ordered for a mutual friend, I used the leftover fabric and made a small gift as well.




3 comments:

  1. thanks again Jennie! it turned out great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem - glad you liked it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey the blanket, bib, and burp clothes were so cute and amazing. thanks so much!!! guess we will be using them a lot sooner than expected!

    ReplyDelete