Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hump Day

I've finally gotten some of my sewing mojo back this week.  Last week, I took a sewing hiatus due to VBS, and have been having a hard time motivating myself to get back into it.  My orders have slowed down momentarily, and it's just so blazing hot outside. Watching TV, taking naps, sitting under the fan, and reading books all day is really quite tempting.  But, I was able to make this project relatively easily (once I figured out the dimensions and logistics).  It's always nice to do a project you can finish in a few hours.

A friend of mine recently cleared out her maternity wardrobe and decided she wanted to keep her favorite maternity  t-shirt that she wore all the time towards the end of her pregnancy.  Not wanting to wear the t-shirt anymore since it brought back memories of being uncomfortably large, she wanted a pillow made out of it as a keepsake.

The t-shirt:

Re-purposed as a pillow:



Now that I'm on a roll, I'd better get working on my next project before I get lazy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment